How can I customize and publish multiple and completely different inquiry submission forms on my website(s)
This article applies if you would like to:
- Have a different offline inquiry form for each of your websites or departments
- If you would like to add more input fields than ticket system already provides in Admin Panel->Ticket System->Customization->Labels & Fields
- If you would like to use out-of-the-box Ticket Submission form LiveHelpNow provides for your offline communications and would like to have an additional inquiry submission form hosted separately and being used for a different purpose.
You may utilize email-to-ticket functionality of the software to implement this, it converts all incoming emails to tickets to enhace and optimize inquiry management for your company.
- Setup email-to-ticket functionality for your account: http://help.livehelpnow.net/article.aspx?cid=1&aid=5978
- Design and publish inquiry submission form on your website. If you use content management system like Joomla, Wordpress or any other it should take minutes to publish a submission form. You may design it any way you like and ask for any information you would like to collect and be required for a successful submission.
- Have the information submitted on this form be forwarded via email to your email-to-ticket email account setup in your LiveHelpNow account (Admin Panel->Ticket System->Customization->Email)
- The incoming email with the information provided on the submission form on your website will be converted to a ticket to be assigned and resolved by your agents.