What are the most popular installation options for the Live Chat system? How do I find them?
It is a best practice to put live chat code on every page of your website to track all of your visitors.
Here are some popular installation options for the live chat software:
- HelpOut Tab®-Display help options to visitors in a snappy right tab that follows them from page to page. The HelpOut Tab®works with any combination of LiveHelpNow services.
Get HelpOut Tab® code: http://help.livehelpnow.net/article.aspx?cid=1&aid=1555
- Live chat button-A chat icon that displays the ‘online’ or ‘offline’ status of your account.
There are 2 live chat button installation options.
- Choose a chat button from our library: Switch to admin panel -> Chat system -> Installation -> Live chat button -> On a website.
- Create a custom chat button using your own images: http://help.livehelpnow.net/article.aspx?cid=1&aid=3168
- In an email signature- Invite visitors to chat via email using a link. The email signature link can also be used with social media. For example, add a link to Facebook pages or Twitter tweets.
To get a live chat link:
Login and switch to Admin panel -> Chat System -> Installation -> Live chat button -> In an Email Signature (as a link)
- Invisible button code- Monitor website visitors without displaying a link to chat. Visitors will not be able to initiate a chat request but automatic and proactive chat invitations will work normally.
To get invisible button code:
Login and switch to Admin panel -> Chat System -> Installation -> Live chat button -> [Install Live Chat Button] -> On a website -> select Invisible Button (last option)
- Working with a content management system (CMS) like Wordpress or Joomla?
LiveHelpNow plugins are available for websites built using Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal, Prestashop, and CS-Cart with more coming soon!