You can use any Internet enabled phone such as iPhone, Windows Mobile, Blackberry, Palm or Google Mobile Phone.
|Use our iPhone App:
||Or our Android App:
For other mobile devices, please use LiveHelpNow Mobile Chat.
Mobile Chat allows operators to answer live chat requests started on the website by using the following Internet enabled phones: iPhone, Windows Mobile(6.0+ OS), Blackberry(5.0+ OS), Palm Pre or Droids.
The mobile phone must also accept text message (SMS) or have push email configured.
Fees: Standard mobile phone web access and Text Messaging fees apply. If you are already paying for these services, there should be no additional charges.
How does it work?
- For each Live Chat request originated by your customers on your website all Mobile Chat enabled operators will receive one text message (SMS) on their mobile phones.
- After clicking on the link embedded in the SMS text message a web browser will open on the mobile phone which will allow Mobile Chat with the customer.
- When the customer ends the chat, the window may be closed.
*If you receive a Mobile Chat request and if you are near a computer, you can also accept the chat by quickly logging into the LiveHelpNow operator console to use the live chat software .*
To setup Mobile Chat for your account please follow these steps:
- Login to your LiveHelpNow account and click [Switch to admin panel]
- Go to Chat System -> System setup -> Mobile Chat.
- Mobile Chat (Global State)
‘OFF/ON’ - Selecting 'ON' means that your Live Chat is open 24/7 and the mobile phones you specify will receive chat notifications whenever a live chat session is started on your website.
'Based on Schedule' - Allow operators to receive chat requests only during the hours you set. Please note: setting up a mobile schedule will override any automatic logout schedules that you've already setup.
Enter the Mobile Number of each enabled operator and select the proper Mobile Provider from the drop-down list.
"Accepts Mobile Chat Requests” enable or disable which operators accept Mobile Chat requests on their phone.
“Send request even when Online in operator console” specify whether or not Mobile Chat enabled operators are to receive live chat requests on their mobile devices if they are already logged into the operator panel.
- Click "Save Settings"