Facebook page is not listed. Facebook business page messages do not arrive to my LiveHelpNow account.
If your Facebook business page is not showing up for you to select, or if Facebook page messages do not arrive to your LiveHelpNow account, please follow the steps below:
- Please make sure you have "Admin" access to the Facebook business page with the Facebook profile you connected with LiveHelpNow app.
- Log into your Facebook account, go to this link - https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools and remove the LiveHelpNow app from the Facebook Business Integrations tab.
- Navigate to LiveHelpNow->Admin Panel->Support channels->Facebook, remove any pages listed already which are having issues and add Facebook business page(s) to be connected with your LiveHelpNow account.
- Go to your Facebook page settings page
- Select "Advanced Messaging" in the menu.
Make sure "Responses are all provided by people" is selected.
Also make sure that Primary receiver is configured for "LiveHelpNow integration" by clicking on "Configure" button in Messenger receiver section. Like so: