I am new to LiveHelpNow and want to customize the system as quickly as possible. How do I get started?
Absolutely all LiveHelpNow windows (live chat window, ticket window, knowledge base) can be customized to match your website. Add your own logos, color schemes and messaging to reflect your brand. You can even design your own CSS styles for your chat windows, ticket forms, callback forms, and knowledge base pages.
To customize the system, Login and select [Switch to admin panel] located at the top of the main Operator panel.
LiveHelpNow is very easy to setup- simply follow the top menus from left to right, customizing as needed. Default settings work well in most cases.
Start by setting up your account, then customize the systems you'd like to keep.
Set up your account:
- Add Operators in Admin Panel - System Setup - operators (http://help.livehelpnow.net/article.aspx?cid=1&aid=19808 )
Emails are sent automatically to operators with credentials and a link to download the operator console.
- Create Departments in Admin Panel - System Setup - Departments (http://help.livehelpnow.net/article.aspx?cid=1&aid=19860)
Customize the Chat System:
- Customize the chat window– Switch to Admin panel > Chat > Chat Windows (select a window)
- Generate chat code for your website in Admin Panel - System setup - Website code
- (Optional) Customize other features of the Chat System- http://help.livehelpnow.net/article.aspx?cid=1&aid=9358
Customize the Ticket System:
- Customize the ticket form- Admin panel > Ticket > Ticket forms.
- For Agent Training- Ticket Workflow
- Setup email-to-ticket integration in Admin Panel - Support Channels - Email (http://help.livehelpnow.net/article.aspx?cid=1&aid=5978)
Customize the Callback System:
- Customize the callback form- Admin panel > Callback > Forms.
- For Agent Training- Callbacks Workflow
Customize the Knowledge Base:
- Setup: Webmaster-
- How to publish Knowledge Base system- http://help.livehelpnow.net/article.aspx?cid=1&aid=6021
- Customizing the published Knowledge Base- http://help.livehelpnow.net/article.aspx?cid=1&aid=6024
- Maintenance: Administrators-
- How to create Knowledge Base articles- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn-utafAnB4
- Add images to a Knowledge Base article- http://help.livehelpnow.net/article.aspx?cid=1&aid=23056
Knowledge Base video overview.
Demo & Training
- Live Demo with LiveHepNow specialist - Highly recommended for new accounts or for a quick training of new groups of agents: http://www.livehelpnow.net/webinar
- Recorded demo - If times provided for live demo are not convenient, please watch recorded demo.