How do LiveHelpNow systems work together?
LiveHelpNow systems are designed to maximize your productivity. Each offers a unique set of benefits and they can be combined to create a fully streamlined, intuitive customer service suite.
All LiveHelpNow Systems features:
- 100% hosted systems with 99.90% uptime guaranteed.
- No Installation, No Maintenance, No setup fees, No contracts.
- Full customizability to match your website, including logos.
- Full mobile support for end users.
- Compatibility with any website and all web browsers.
- Customizability in any language for visitors.
- Secure financial grade 256 bit SSL encryption.
- Scalability - Add as many operators as you need & create unlimited departments.
- US-based technical support!
Integrations between Live Chat & Email-Ticket Management systems:
- Customer interaction history displayed to operators includes past chat sessions & ticket submissions.
- Ability for operator to quickly copy chat conversations into tickets and submit tickets on behalf of customers.
Integrations between Email-Ticket Management & Knowledge Base systems:
- Knowledge Base articles can easily be searched by category or keyword by operators. Links to articles can be dropped into ticket responses for customer reference, reducing the length of ticket responses and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Tickets that represent common issues & resolutions can instantly be turned into draft Knowledge Base articles for later operator reference. Draft articles are easy to edit and publish for customers.
Integrations between Live Chat & Knowledge Base systems:
- Knowledge Base articles can easily be searched by category or keyword by operators. Links to articles can be dropped into chat sessions for customer reference, reducing the duration of chat sessions and increasing customer satisfaction.
- End user chat responses can be used as inputs to look up Knowledge Base articles based on keywords found in the response, reducing the time needed to find relevant articles for customers.