How do I setup notifications for my Slack account to be notified of important events like new chats, support tickets, workforce deviations, etc.?
To configure notifications for a Slack channel, please first enable incoming webhooks integration in your Slack account for a channel you would like to be notified.
- Go to https://api.slack.com/
- Select Your Apps->Manage or follow this URL https://api.slack.com/apps
- Click "Create New App" button to create a new app or select an existing app.
- Activate incoming Webhooks for the app
- Click on "Add new webhook to workspace", select the channel to push alerts to and click on "Allow" button.
- Copy webhook URL to be used within your LiveHelpNow account (chat and ticket automation notifications, workforce deviation notifications, etc.)