The panel does not load or freezes in IE 11 within Windows 7
The panel does not load or freezes in IE 11 within Windows 7. How can I fix this?
When upgrading to IE 11 for Windows 7 the panel may not work or freeze. To resolve this, please close the Alerter and browser altogether, then follow the following steps:
1. Go to the start menu and type "Internet Options".
2. Click the "Advanced" tab.
3. Click on the "Reset..." button.
*You may get a pop up alerter saying the following: "Before you can rest Internet Explorer settings, you must first close all other open windows and programs".
- If this happens, go to the task manager and click on the "Processes" tab. Find "iexplore.exe", right-click and click "End Process" to close IE completely. Once completed, click the "Reset..." button again.
4. Restart the Alerter and reopen the panel.